Busy, Void Busy Part II



Previously : Busy, Void Busy
Will see sometime else, but not now.” She said.
“Ok, tell me what the important work is? “ I asked her in different tone, now in a hurryly voice, with an added attitude which hinted I was little busy.
“I need a favour” She paused.

I dislike when girls talk that way, they takes so much time before placing the right word, and believe me friend, longer they delay, more complex would be the matter.
You know about Yearly function right?” She asked.

Her words made me red hot. This girl, who joined only four months back asking me I was aware of Office Annual day what I was organising for last two years.
I said my self –control- and just I nodded my head “Yes”.

“Ok. Mr Y called me to his cabin earlier today and discussed this with me briefly, he asked me to share the load with you.” She said stylishly. Her hands spoke more than her lips. And her body language said she was super excited. May be it was organizing ILP nights for her.

If Mr Y was in vicinity I would have crushed my chair on his head. First of all without informing me he interfered in my work and secondly calling hottie girl to his cabin to discuss this. Suddenly a different set of neurons said because of him only this hottie came to meet me, that too urgently.

“Are you listening?” she raised her voice. I had to come back to real life. I would rather discuss what strategy Mr Y was having some other time when I am with my friends.

“Yes, so tell me what help you want?” I spoke and then glanced at my watch twice.

“I want details about last year budget, party venue, cost details, organisers and other details that can help.” A Pause and again she said “Looks you are late for something, If that is the case we can talk over it after office, is that ok?”

After Office Woo.   “OK” I said as a MBA says.
They are confused of themselves so to hide that they say ok with an extra pitch, loudly..

“So I will call you when I’m free, by the way when you go home?” She asked me .

A difficult question for me. I wanted to say “Sooner my manager leaves” but controlled my temptation and said “When Work gets completed. Anytime after seven”. I said a white lie.
Sooner I tried to recollect when last time I stayed at office post 7 PM?  I couldn’t recall.

She smiled. Said “Ok, after 7 PM then, bye ”.  

My watch showed four thirty only. What would be I doing for next hundred and fifty minutes? I shouldn't have told her a lie. I regretted why I didn’t say 530 or 6 o clock.

She smiled. Said “Ok, after 7 PM then, bye ”. 

The pink beauty faded in the corridor but the fragrance stayed. “Game of Parris” I couldn’t be wrong with Deo and Perfumes. I smiled on my luck and left for Cafeteria alone dialled my folks to join in, there was a budding topic to discuss.


0 comments:

Post a Comment